Cities and Volcanoes Commission Members Survey 2021

4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4

From: Danielle Charlton <d.charlton@xxxxxxxxxx>

*Cities and Volcanoes Commission Members Survey 2021*

We are seeking feedback from CaV commission and/or IAVCEI members on
several topics. These topics include potential programming between CoV
meetings, preferred communication methods, and ideas for innovations and
increasing representation at CoV meetings.

We have assembled a members survey
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/5ESfUGqb7uaeN6W98__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!NAwrAgoM1B9Zinxxsh3AzF5yRRyWWqUay4ZJuR28QSo-mJ2PlDXbe7cowny9N7Q$>
which
should only take around ten minutes to complete. It is available at the
link here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/5ESfUGqb7uaeN6W98__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!JMy3eKxU4bXj-wLpRLziww9JM_MFPWYa1rO3whSKFhjhZU699Us30LQDzJGfGmw$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/5ESfUGqb7uaeN6W98__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!NAwrAgoM1B9Zinxxsh3AzF5yRRyWWqUay4ZJuR28QSo-mJ2PlDXbe7cowny9N7Q$>
and
will be open until around the 30th November 2021.

Any feedback provided through this form will be anonymous and only the CaV
commissioners are able to access comments (see who we are below). The
results will directly inform the CaV commission plans for the next few
years. We will also share back a results summary through various channels
early next year. If you have any questions for us, please get in touch
through Carina Fearnley (c.fearnley@xxxxxxxxx) or Danielle Charlton (
d.charlton@xxxxxxxxxx).

If you are not currently a member of the commission feel free to complete
the survey and sign up via our website:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://citiesonvolcanoes.wordpress.com/membership/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!JMy3eKxU4bXj-wLpRLziww9JM_MFPWYa1rO3whSKFhjhZU699Us30LQD8gRovtw$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://citiesonvolcanoes.wordpress.com/membership/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!NAwrAgoM1B9Zinxxsh3AzF5yRRyWWqUay4ZJuR28QSo-mJ2PlDXbe7coyL3dJVA$>

Thank you for taking time to aid us and thanks to those who have already
provided suggestions.

Hopefully see you at an online (or in person) event soon â?? itâ??s been too
long!

*The CaV commissioners*

Carina Fearnley (Special projects coordinator), Danielle Charlton
(Secretary), Carolyn Driedger, Natalia Deligne, Graham Leonard, Tom Wilson
and Gustavo Villarosa

4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4