CONVERSE survey for distributed volcanic field scenario pre-workshop

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: Tobias Fischer <fischer@xxxxxxx>

Dear Colleague,

The Community Network for Volcanic Eruption Response (CONVERSE) an
NSF-funded Research Coordination Network is holding a virtual workshop
leading up to an eruption scenario exercise focussed on distributed
volcanic fields. The virtual workshop is on October 25 and 26 (
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://volcanoresponse.org/upcoming-events/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!LoSgcfAPhOwX8uItcCtkneFk7a7wg8fioEG0aX1YVLwlX6gutnxySMPa0r5PIC4$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://volcanoresponse.org/upcoming-events/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!MZlbpNTVYsULaStpsqlSqYb2nS75cNTNYFRMbHYaIGYQJnep0mLzANfodVfM5rc$>
).

In order to prepare for an effective discussion, we would like you to fill
out this survey, irrespective of whether you are planning to participate in
the workshop. Our goal with the survey is to have broad representation of
the volcano science community in this pre-scenario workshop.

Here is the link to the survey:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/kdTsK7dAvFATxouo7__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!LoSgcfAPhOwX8uItcCtkneFk7a7wg8fioEG0aX1YVLwlX6gutnxySMPahfV4hAQ$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/kdTsK7dAvFATxouo7__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!MZlbpNTVYsULaStpsqlSqYb2nS75cNTNYFRMbHYaIGYQJnep0mLzANfoKMY8O7w$>

Your responses will be most useful to the workshop committee if submitted
by October 21.

CONVERSE coordinates scientific activities between USGS Volcano
Observatories and the non-observatory scientific community during run up to
and during eruptions of US Volcanoes.

Best regards,

Tobias Fischer
PI, CONVERSE