Volcanic ash symposuim - Call for abstracts (Last weeks!!)

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: "Salgado, Pablo Agustín" <pabloagustinsalgado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,
We are very pleased to invite you to participate in the next XXI ARGENTINEAN
 GEOLOGICAL CONGRESS, to be held in a virtual format on 14-18 March 2022.
Only a few weeks remain for contributing to our symposium about "Volcanic
ash - emission, dispersion, post-eruptive processes, and associated
impacts" (the abstract submission deadline is August 30, 2021).

Our goal for this symposium is to bring together local, regional, and
international multidisciplinary contributions dealing with volcanic
ash-related themes (from fragmentation mechanisms of tephra; emission,
transport, deposition, and post-eruptive processes; tephrochronology; its
associated impacts; mitigation and remediation efforts, etc).

Although the meeting's official language is Spanish, papers in English and
Portuguese will also be accepted.

Third circular (English):
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.congresogeologico.org.ar/sites/default/files/THIRD*20CIRCULAR.pdf__;JQ!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!J3VrO9zybdqScU_eZmiELZjVu6Q9l_ijcWnJ5_J1H9-LwYj8PugJwcp7DZ24css$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.congresogeologico.org.ar/sites/default/files/THIRD*20CIRCULAR.pdf__;JQ!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Pp6Sf7C4GpqEFG1dnQ-6X--RkNqxpSQQRlspDExX80teqSY0k1nCobew4WhS1Ac$>
Third circular (Spanish):
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.congresogeologico.org.ar/sites/default/files/TERCERA*20CIRCULAR.pdf__;JQ!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!J3VrO9zybdqScU_eZmiELZjVu6Q9l_ijcWnJ5_J1H9-LwYj8PugJwcp7EeXl1S8$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.congresogeologico.org.ar/sites/default/files/TERCERA*20CIRCULAR.pdf__;JQ!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Pp6Sf7C4GpqEFG1dnQ-6X--RkNqxpSQQRlspDExX80teqSY0k1nCobewJk74lsI$>
Meeting venues and further details at:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.congresogeologico.org.ar/inicio__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!J3VrO9zybdqScU_eZmiELZjVu6Q9l_ijcWnJ5_J1H9-LwYj8PugJwcp71I3hvEk$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.congresogeologico.org.ar/inicio__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Pp6Sf7C4GpqEFG1dnQ-6X--RkNqxpSQQRlspDExX80teqSY0k1nCobewmO21j4c$>

Keynote speaker to be confirmed!!

Please, feel free to contact us via: simposiocenizas.cga2020@xxxxxxxxx

We look forward to "seeing" you next March 2022!!

Symposium conveners: Reckziegel, Florencia Mabel (Argentina); Fuentes Iza,
Franciso (Chile); Huerta, Catherine (Chile); Rovere, Elizabeth (Argentina);
Salgado, Pablo Agustín (Argentina)

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

Volcano Listserv is a collaborative venture among Arizona State University
(ASU), Portland State University (PSU), the Global Volcanism Program (GVP)
of the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History, and
the International Association for Volcanology and Chemistry of the Earth's
Interior (IAVCEI).

ASU - http://www.asu.edu/

PSU - https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://pdx.edu/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!J3VrO9zybdqScU_eZmiELZjVu6Q9l_ijcWnJ5_J1H9-LwYj8PugJwcp7EaFlRhM$

GVP - https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.volcano.si.edu/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!J3VrO9zybdqScU_eZmiELZjVu6Q9l_ijcWnJ5_J1H9-LwYj8PugJwcp7uzII5SA$

IAVCEI - https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.iavceivolcano.org/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!J3VrO9zybdqScU_eZmiELZjVu6Q9l_ijcWnJ5_J1H9-LwYj8PugJwcp713Jcx6M$

signoff volcano

to: listserv@xxxxxxx, or write to: volcano-request@xxxxxxx.

volcano@xxxxxxx.  Please do not send attachments.

End of Volcano Digest - 4 Aug 2021 to 9 Aug 2021 (#2021-73)