Special Issue on Etna lava fountains

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: Alessandro Bonforte <alessandro.bonforte@xxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,
We would like to launch a special issue in the Bulletin of Volcanology
journal about the last lava fountains sequence, which occurred on Etna in
2021. To propose this topic to the journal, we need to preliminarily
collect at least seven potential contributions. This wants to be a pre-call
of interest to collect some contributions (titles, even not definitive)
that you may like to publish in the special issue. If we will reach the
minimum number of contributions, we can go ahead proposing the issue to the
journal.

Please, let us know if you are interested in submitting a paper to this
issue, and eventually an approximate title and the preliminary author list.
We will keep you updated on the progress of the proposal.

Thank you

Daniele Andronico, Alessandro Bonforte and Andrea Cannata

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

Volcano Listserv is a collaborative venture among Arizona State University
(ASU), Portland State University (PSU), the Global Volcanism Program (GVP)
of the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History, and
the International Association for Volcanology and Chemistry of the Earth's
Interior (IAVCEI).

ASU - http://www.asu.edu/

PSU - http://pdx.edu/

GVP - http://www.volcano.si.edu/

IAVCEI - https://www.iavceivolcano.org/

signoff volcano

to: listserv@xxxxxxx, or write to: volcano-request@xxxxxxx.

volcano@xxxxxxx.  Please do not send attachments.

End of Volcano Digest - 19 May 2021 to 24 May 2021 (#2021-51)