[Atmosphere – IF 2.397] Special Issue “The Complex Scenarios Causing CO2 Increase in the Atmosphere”

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: roberto di martino <roberto.dimartino@xxxxxxx>

Dear All,

I hope this mail finds you well!

First of all, a warm greeting in this very complicated pandemic moment,
with the hope we can soon return to a normal state of health and work.

We are organizing a Special Issue for the **Atmosphere** (ISSN 2073-4433;
CODEN: ATMOCZ) an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal of
scientific studies related to the atmosphere published monthly online by
MDPI. The journal has an Impact Factor of *2.397* (2019) and a Five-Year
Impact Factor of *2.437*. For detailed information on the journal, we refer
you to https://www.mdpi.com/journal/atmosphere/stats

The Special Issue title is: "*The Complex Scenarios Causing CO2 Increase in
the Atmosphere*". This Special Issue of Atmosphere focuses on the CO2
emissions in various ecosystems. We invite researchers to submit original
research manuscripts on this topic, including case studies in cities,
natural zones, forests, and seismic and volcanic zones. We welcome papers
focusing on techniques, methods, applications, and models for fostering
knowledge on both the sources and fate of atmospheric CO2. The possible
effects of CO2 outgassing and consequent risk assessment are also welcome.

Detailed information can be found in the attached flyer

*Title: The Complex Scenarios Causing CO2 Increases in the Atmosphere*

*Website: *
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/atmosphere/special_issues/Scenarios_CO2_Increase

*Submission Deadline: 31 August 2021*

Based on your expertise in this field, we would like to invite you or your
colleagues to submit a paper to the Special Issue. You may send us your
manuscript between now and the deadline, and the editorial team will
arrange prompt peer review. Submitted papers should not be under
consideration for publication elsewhere. We also encourage authors to send
a short abstract and tentative title to the Editorial Office in advance (
phoebe.ma@xxxxxxxx).

Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a
manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this
open access journal is 1800 CHF (Swiss Francs). The Italian Aerosol Society
(IAS) and Working Group of Air Quality in European Citizen Science
Association (ECSA) are affiliated with Atmosphere
<https://www.mdpi.com/journal/atmosphere> and their members receive a
discount on the article processing charges. Submitted papers should be well
formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing
service prior to publication or during author revisions.

We appreciate your consideration and sincerely hope you will accept our
invitation to contribute to this Special Issue.

Please feel free to circulate this mail within your working group and with
your contacts.

We look forward to hearing from you.

*On the behalf of all the GE,*

*Dr Roberto M. R. Di Martino*

*Dr. Fátima Viveiros*

*Dr. María Clara Lamberti*

*Dr. Felipe Aguilera.*

For **early submissions** before *30 April 2021*, we will be glad to
provide 400 CHF APC **special **discount*. *If you are interested in
contributing, please send us a short abstract or tentative title in advance
for initial checking, and an expected submission date for our reference.

Detailed Special Issue and published/planned paper information can be found
at:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/atmosphere/special_issues/Scenarios_CO2_Increase

Thank you for your consideration. Please contact us if you have any
questions or suggestions. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2