Magma flow and differentiation volume in Minerals

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: "Memeti, Valbone" <vmemeti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello list members,

Nick Petford, Scott Paterson, Zoja Vukmanovic and I invite you to
contribute to a special edition of the journal Minerals on the topic of
â??Magma Flow and Differentiationâ??. The goal of the thematic set is to try
and link together the physics and fluid dynamics of magma flow with
explicitly coupled chemical fractionation and igneous differentiation from
both plutonic and volcanic perspectives. More information on the themed
volume is given in the attached flyer. We are looking for relatively
concise summaries of your work on this topic, new advances and some
thoughts on future research questions or directions.
For more info, please go to:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/minerals/special_issues/MFID

Some important summary information:
*Page length*: 10-30 printed pages
*Page Charges*: Standard paper is 1600 Swiss francs; reductions available ,
please contact Nick Petford
*Submission*: Now open,  closes on April 26, 2021.
*Review Process*: Papers reviewed as received and published online once
accepted.
*Technical questions*: Lucas Xiang (lucas.xiang@xxxxxxxx)
*Scientific or content questions*: Nick Petford (
*nick.petford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* <nick.petford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>*)*

We hope you will able to contribute to what we believe will be a
ground-breaking and timely collection of papers on this topic. Please let
us know if you can contribute or if you have questions about this volume.

Cheers
Vali

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1