Cities on Volcanoes 11 - Anonymous Questionnaire regarding COV11 intentions

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: Danielle Charlton <danielle.charlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

**** Please ignore this message if you have already completed a survey from
the COV11 congress organisers CONVIN S.A. This is the same survey intended
for the wider community, not only for those who have registered or
submitted abstracts.*** *

Dear Colleagues,

We acknowledge this is a very difficult and worrying time for many of you.

The COV11 Local Organizing Committee, with the IAVCEI Executive committee
and the Cities and Volcanoes Commission, would appreciate you taking a
survey <https://pcoconvin.eventsair.com/volcanoes11/public>. This will help
us gain an understanding of how the wider volcano community is feeling in
regards to attendance of COV11 and your expectations of what the conference
should look like given the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. This is the same
survey recently emailed to registered attendees and authors, so please only
complete if you have not done so already.

*Link: Questionnaire regarding COV11 Intentions
<https://pcoconvin.eventsair.com/volcanoes11/public>*

*The questionnaire closes on: Wednesday June 24, 2020 at 08.00hrs CET Zone*

This questionnaire should take only a few minutes to complete and is
anonymous. There are seven questions, and you are not required to answer
every question, although we would appreciate it if you did. Results will be
shared with the Cities and Volcanoes Commission and the IAVCEI Executive
Committee. We will share back outcomes with you all through various
channels and may conduct an additional survey should the need arise.

If you have any queries about the questionnaire please do get in touch with
the Professional Congress Organizer at info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your help and we hope you and your families are well.

Kind regards,

*Professional Congress Organizer â?? CONVIN S.A*

*on behalf of*