Update on The Soufrière Hills Volcano 25 Years On Conference

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: Veta WADE <veta.mvo@xxxxxxxxx>

*Update on Soufrière Hills Volcano 25 Years On Conference*

Following the postponement of the *Soufrière Hills Volcano 25 Years On*
 conference, interested participants are asked to please fill out our
expression of interest form -
http://shv25.com/online-submissions/expression-of-interest/. As this is a
small conference with limited availability, this will help us to ensure
that we can meet your needs and those of any accompanying persons.

Despite the postponement, participants interested in submitting an abstract
may do so at any time using this link -
http://shv25.com/online-submissions/submitting-an-abstract/  We will update
the deadlines for abstract and registration once the revised conference
dates have been set.

Please keep following our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/mvoms/   or
visit our conference website at https://www.shv25.com
<https://www.shv25.com/>, for updates on new abstract and registration
procedures and dates, as they become available.

We hope that you, your colleagues and family are all staying safe and
healthy during this time.

SHV25 Organizing Committee, Montserrat.

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

End of Volcano Digest - 31 Mar 2020 to 1 Apr 2020 (#2020-37)