Refreshing strategic priorities for science support - Your input requested by 3/16/2020

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: Beth Bartel <bartel@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues:

As a member of the geoscience and Earth education community, we encourage
you to provide input on strategic priorities for a major facility that
supports geoscience using geodesy. While UNAVCOâ??s primary funding comes
from the U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF) and NASA, our reach is
global.

UNAVCO is in a period of change, approaching the end of our 2016-2020
strategic plan, awaiting changes to the NSF grant requirements, and
discussing future integration with our sister facility, IRIS. Each of these
changes is an opportunity to revisit the focus of our facility and the
community that it serves.

UNAVCO leadership has begun a refresh of its existing strategy. We are now
reaching out to the broader geoscience community to determine areas for
growth and improvement. We greatly value your input and invite you to complete
a brief survey <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YM2NPX2> that should take no
more than 10 minutes of your time. Your response by March 16th is
appreciated.

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1