Call for Abstracts - XXI CGA- Session 19: Volcanic Ash

6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6

From: "Pablo Agustín Salgado" <pabloagustinsalgado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

   We are very pleased to invite you to participate in the *XXI Argentine
Geological Congress* to be held in Puerto Madryn, Chubut Province,
Argentina (21-25 September 2020), submitting your contributions to the
*19.Session:
Volcanic Ash - emission, dispersion, post-eruptive processes and associated
impacts*.

   You can find the Second Circular, session description, meeting venue and
further details at:
http://www.congresogeologico.org.ar/

   The abstract submission deadline has been extended to 15 March 2020
(Argentine time).
   The official language is Spanish, but papers in English and Portuguese
will also be accepted.

*Session conveners.*
   Reckziegel, Florencia Mabel (Argentina).
   Fuentes Iza, Franciso (Chile).
   Huerta, Catherine (Chile).
   Rovere, Elizabeth (Argentina).
   Salgado, Pablo Agustín (Argentina).

*Contacts.*
   Congress Secretariat: XXICGAPM@xxxxxxxxx
   Session Organizing Committee: simposiocenizas.cga2020@xxxxxxxxx

   We look forward to seeing you in Puerto Madryn!

6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6

End of Volcano Digest - 17 Feb 2020 to 19 Feb 2020 (#2020-22)