Registration Deadline 16 Feb: Distributed Volcanism AGU Chapman Conference

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: "Stovall, Wendy K" <wstovall@xxxxxxxx>

Hello volcano colleagues!

We are near capacity for the AGU Chapman Conference on Distributed
Volcanism (there are only 15 spots left!).  If you'd like to register,
please do so soon!  Registration will close when the spots are filled or on
Sunday 16 February, whichever comes first.

https://www.agu.org/Chapmans-Distributed-Volcanism

Field trip registration is separate. Please use this (very long) link to
fill out the form for field trip registration:
http://send.agu.org/link.cfm?r=RLpTKInh5BZwWTlJr_YDrg~~&pe=GklODYfQ-ZqQa_9LlMjrD8DpPHmGkiLp9BqIMdsbM5MDVFr3X3GDyqqCWaEaO3VPvIM9ZMZk2fLGWNEc3dg4qw~~&t=k_AYCe1tIwYCTe87O3xVLA~~

We hope to see you in Flagstaff & Springerville!

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1