Second Circular Announcement - 20-24 July 2020, Soufrière Hills Volcano 25 Years On Conference, Montserrat

4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4

From: Victoria Miller <Victoria@xxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues and Community,

As we approach the 25-year anniversary of the start of the eruption at
Soufrière Hills volcano, Montserrat Volcano Observatory (MVO) in
collaboration with The University of the West Indies Seismic Research
Centre, would cordially like to invite you to attend the Soufrière Hills
Volcano 25 Years On conference being held 20-24 July 2020 in Montserrat.

The second circular, which provides further details of the conference
including how to register is now available for downloaded from the
conference website - www.shv25.com

The theme of the conference is *Opportunities from Disaster: Lessons from
25 years living with the volcano*, with a view to not only discussing what
has happened in the past but also looking towards the future of living with
the volcano. Please take some time to read through the conference program
and themes which highlight the multi-disciplinary approach of this meeting.
The conference will bring together participants from Montserrat, the region
and the rest of the world, to discuss the lessons learned from Montserrat
and further afield. We will also be offering several field trips during the
conference exploring not only the impacts of this eruption, but also how
volcanic activity has shaped the island in the past.

If you wish to hear more about the conference we invite you to follow
@mvoms on Facebook and Twitter, or email questions and requests to
info@xxxxxxxxx. Updates will also be posted to the conference website
www.shv25.com

We look forward to hopefully seeing you as a participant in the conference
this July.

4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4