GSA Cordilleran Session: Petrology & Structure of Batholiths

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: "Lewis, Madeline J. (Maddie)" <mjlewis@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

We would like to bring the following GSA Cordilleran session to your
attention, which aims to bring together petrologic, geochemical, and
structural studies of Cordilleran batholiths. Abstracts are due February
11th, and the meeting is in Pasadena, CA, May 12-14th.

T15. Petrology, Geochemistry, and Structure of Cordilleran Batholiths
through Space and TimeDescription: The Cordillera hosts a diversity of
plutonic systems with a wide range of crystallization histories, rock
types, magma sources, and syn-intrusive stress states. We welcome
petrologic, geochemical, field, and structural studies of circum-Pacific
Cordilleran intrusions that investigate the spatial and temporal
variability of their chemical and physical characteristics.
*Cosponsored by GSA Mineralogy, Geochemistry, Petrology, and Volcanology
Division; GSA Structural Geology and Tectonics Division.Conveners: Madeline
J. Lewis, Claire E. Bucholz, Jade Star Lackey, and Juliet Ryan-Davis.*
We look forward to your contributions, and hope to see you at the meeting
this May!

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1