EXTENDED DEADLINE: CoV11: Health hazards and environmental impacts associated with volcanic eruptions: emissions, exposure and response (S3.2)

5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5

From: Ines TOMASEK <Ines.Tomasek@xxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues,

The CoV11 abstract submission deadline has been extended until* 2nd
February*. We invite you to contribute to our session *S3.2 > Health
hazards and environmental impacts associated with volcanic eruptions:
emissions, exposure and response. *We welcome submission of abstracts from
a broad range of disciplines relating to* human and environmental health in
volcanic areas*, including: i) community exposure and protection, ii)
health hazard and impact assessment(mineralogical, toxicological, clinical
and epidemiological studies), iii) air and water quality monitoring and
forecasting, iv) risk assessment and hazard management, including modelling
studies predicting impacts from future eruptions, v) community preparedness
and response to volcanic eruptions.

We look forward to seeing you in Crete!

5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5