Online Questionnaire – Volcanology Education Perceptions Study

5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5

From: Jacqueline Dohaney <jdohaney@xxxxxxxxx>

5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5

Dear Volcano Community,

We need YOUR help to better understand the strengths, challenges and needs
of volcanology instructors and to develop strategies to improve learning
and teaching within our community! We are looking for individuals who have
taught volcanology topics in a higher education context to participate in a
brief questionnaire about volcanology instructorsâ?? perceptions of
educational research. The questionnaire takes approximately 10 minutes to
complete and will be open until 31st March.

After completion of the questionnaire, participants will have the
opportunity to enter themselves into a random draw for a gift card of their
choosing, at a value of approximately $20 CAD. The questionnaire may be
found here: https://tinyurl.com/volcedquest. Further information about the
study is available on the first page.

Please forward this message to anyone else you know who may be interested
in sharing their opinions on volcanology learning and teaching in higher
education. We thank you in advance for your time!

-Alison Jolley and Jackie Dohaney

Please note that if you previously completed this questionnaire at Cities
on Volcanoes 10 in Napoli, Italy (2nd-7th September 2018), you are not
eligible to take it again. Thank you for your support!

Thank you,
Please let me know if there are any further questions regarding the
message.

Cheers,
Jacqueline

ASU - http://www.asu.edu/