EGU2019 reminder session ESSI2.10 "Recent advances in remote sensing and artificial intelligence in geosciences" - call for abstracts

6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6

From: Luciano Zuccarello <lzuk@xxxxxx>

6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to submit your abstracts to our session
ESSI2.10: "*Recent advances in remote sensing and artificial intelligence
in geosciences"* that will be held at the 2019 EGU General Assembly in
Vienna (Austria) from 7 to 12 April 2019.

We welcome contributions focused on recent machine learning advances
applied to Earth Sciences, such as Seismology, Geochemistry, Geodesy,
Volcanology, Geology and Satellite Observations. This is a highly
interdisciplinary session, where artificial intelligence is combined with
Earth sciences techniques in order to improve the knowledge on the complex
dynamics of geophysical and geochemical systems in our Planet.

More information and abstract submission at:
https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2019/session/30892

Please, take into account that abstract submission deadline is January 10,
2019, 13:00 CET.

Thank you in advance for sending your contribution.

Kind regards,

Luciano Zuccarello, Carmen Benitez, Angel Bueno Rodriguez, Simona Scollo,
Manuel Titos Luzon.

ASU - http://www.asu.edu/
PSU - http://pdx.edu/
GVP - http://www.volcano.si.edu/
IAVCEI - http://www.iavcei.org/

signoff volcano
to: listserv@xxxxxxx, or write to: volcano-request@xxxxxxx.

volcano@xxxxxxx.  Please do not send attachments.

End of Volcano Digest - 7 Jan 2019 to 9 Jan 2019 (#2019-3)