Volcano Digest - 25 Jul 2018 to 27 Jul 2018 (#2018-83)

Topics of the day:

  1. AGU session GC093: Understanding the Climatic and Societal Impacts of Past
     and Future Explosive Volcanism
  2. AGU Session on Education and Outreach
  3. AGU Fall Meeting Call for Abstracts - PA004: Art and Science:
     Transdisciplinary Approaches to Data Exploration and Communication
  4. REMINDER: AGU Session V034. Role, Effect and Fate of Halogens in the Earth
     System
  5. AGU Fall Meeting Session: Volatile Elements in Planetary Interiors
  6. Reminder: AGU Fall Meeting Session V012: Chemistry, Mechanics, Geophysics,
     and Timescales of Magmatic Processes
  7. AGU Fall Meeting Session: V008 "Beyond the elastic half-space:
     understanding volcanic processes and their timescales through more
     realistic deformation modelling"
  8. Internship program in Latin American volcano observatories
  9. AGU session V036 on magmas and volatiles
 10. AGU Session V005 - A Perfect Match: Bringing Together Models of
     Geodynamics and Thermodynamics to Understand Geochemical and Petrological
     Observations
 11. Celebration at Goldschmidt Boston for Michael Rhodes 80th birthday August
     13
 12. 2nd GeoPlaNet Thematic School_Fluid-Rock Interactions in the Solar
     System_12th-16th of November 2018_Nantes
 13. EBSD-SEM technician at University of Liverpool

ASU - http://www.asu.edu/
PSU - http://pdx.edu/
GVP - http://www.volcano.si.edu/
IAVCEI - http://www.iavcei.org/