VOLCANO: FIRST CIRCULAR 10th Workshop of the IAVCEI Commission on Volcanic Lakes, CVL10-NEW ZEALAND, March 2019

From: Dmitri Rouwet <dmitrirouwet@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FIRST CIRCULAR 10th Workshop of the IAVCEI Commission on Volcanic Lakes, CVL10-NEW ZEALAND, March 2019

THE LONG-AWAITED CVL10 WORKSHOP, NEW ZEALAND, MARCH 2019

IN NAME OF THE IAVCEI-CVL STEERING COMMITTEE AND THE CVL10 ORGANIZING COMMITEE (GNS-NEW ZEALAND) WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE YOU THE FIRST CIRCULAR OF OUR NEXT CVL10 WORKSHOP, TO BE HELD IN NEW ZEALAND FROM 17 TO 26 MARCH 2019.

Needless to say that New Zealand is CRATER LAKE PARADISE, host of the famous “wet volcanoes” Ruapehu and White Island, and the enigmatic Lakes Taupo and Rotomahana, besides the many geothermal manifestations.

As a teaser on the full program, please check out our webpage with a LINK to the first circular with all the details:

https://iavcei-cvl.org/2018/06/18/the-long-awaited-cvl10-workshop-new-zealand-march-2019/

For any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact b.christenson@xxxxxxx.nz or dmitrirouwet@xxxxxxxxx

We invite you to propose SYMPOSIA / SCIENTIFIC SESSIONS to the above email addresses by June 30.

We hope to meet many of you on the shores of Lake Taupo in March 2019.

All best,

Dmitri Rouwet, Leader of the IAVCEI Commission on Volcanic Lakes
in name of the Organizing Committee