VOLCANO: EGU 2018 Session: Pores, cracks, fluids and permeability in rocks and magmas

From:  HEAP Michael <heap@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Pores, cracks, fluids and permeability in rocks and magmas

Hello all,

Although the holiday period is almost upon us, it's not too early to start thinking about EGU 2018, especially if you're an early career scientist! Support applications close on December the first! We'd like to draw your attention to our recurring session on permeability in volcanic rocks and magmas:

GMPV3.4/EMRP4.14/TS2.5

Pores, cracks, fluids and permeability in rocks and magmas
Convener: Jackie E. Kendrick
Co-Conveners: Michael Heap, Kelly Russell, Fabian Wadsworth
http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2018/session/27175

You'll find instructions on how to submit an abstract here:

https://www.egu2018.eu/abstract_management/how_to_submit_an_abstract.html

And information on early career support applications can be found here:

https://www.egu.eu/ecs/financial-support/

See you all next year in Vienna and have a great holidays! Ho ho ho!

Jackie, Mike, Fabian, and Kelly