VOLCANO: Call for Authors - GEodesy Tools for Societal Issues - undergraduate curricular modules

From: Andrew Newman <anewman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Call for Authors - GEodesy Tools for Societal Issues - undergraduate curricular modules

The GEodesy Tools for Societal Issues project (GETSI - https://serc.carleton.edu/getsi) has received a new round of NSF funding and is currently recruiting authors to develop more undergraduate teaching modules featuring geodesy data and methods applied to critical societal issues.

In this new round we are looking to develop modules that feature topics such as

    Volcanology and volcanic hazards (Intro to lower majors level)
    Landscape and environmental change (Majors level)
    Storm and flood hazards (Majors level)
    Water resources (Intro level)
    Climate change (Majors level)
    Earthquake hazards (Intro level)

Learn more about this opportunity at https://serc.carleton.edu/getsi/participate

Compensation will be $4000-7500 depending on the scope of the module.

Proposal Deadline November 6, 2017.

Email me if you have questions or would like set up a time to talk on the phone.