VOLCANO: JVGR Special Issue - Maar and environment change - monogenetic volcanism in changing environments

From: "Nemeth, Karoly" <K.Nemeth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: JVGR Special Issue - Maar and environment change - monogenetic volcanism in changing environments

Dear Colleagues,

We are very pleased to invite submissions for a forthcoming special issues in Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research, entitled:

“Maar and environment change - monogenetic volcanism in changing environments”

Guest editors: Karoly Nemeth (lead), Chuqning Sun, Jing Wu, Zhengfu Guo, Patrick Rioual and
Guoqiang Chu

Details:

This new special issue is based on presentations of the 6th International Maar Conference in 2016 but also call for contributions outside of these contributions in researches on understanding maar and monogenetic volcanism from a multidisciplinary approach in the light to link such volcanism to the eruptive environments.

Submission for this issue is now open via EVISE/Elsevier!
To ensure that all manuscripts are correctly identified for inclusion into the correct special issue, it is vital that authors select “SI: Maar and Environment” at the “Article Type” step in the submission process.

We will accept submissions up until the 1st October, 2017. We would appreciate all cooperation, from authors and reviewers, to help us keep to these timings!

We’re looking forward to publishing a really exciting volume, many thanks in advance for your contribution,

Chunqing, Karoly, Jing, Patrick, Zhengfu and Guoqiang