VOLCANO: Survey about the new IAVCEI Commission on Submarine Volcanism

From: Rebecca Carey <rebecca.carey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Survey about the new IAVCEI Commission on Submarine Volcanism

Dear Colleagues,

A new IAVCEI commission, the Commission on Submarine Volcanism, has been initiated (http://www.submarinevolcanology.com).

At the AGU Chapman Conference on Submarine Volcanism held in January, the Commission’s role and activities were discussed. This is a survey that follows up on that discussion, soliciting feedback from our community on various topics associated with the Commission.

There are 14 questions in the survey. It should take <15 minutes to complete. Please take the time to contribute in order to make our Commission work best for you and your research.

The survey will be only be open until April 12, 2017.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2YN7QNP

Thank you,

Rebecca Carey, University of Tasmania   (rebecca.carey@xxxxxxxxxxx)

Michael Perfit, University of Florida   (mperfit@xxxxxxx)