VOLCANO: Trail by Fire

From: Yves Moussallam <ym286@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Trail by Fire

Dear Volcanology community,

We would like to draw your attention to the continuation of the Trail by Fire expedition currently in Ecuador working with Instituto Geofísico and blogging regularly from the field. Our latest post has some incredible footage of eruptions at Reventador volcano: http://www.trailbyfire.org/news/2017/2/25/welcome-to-the-jungle-el-reventador

We invite you to follow the expedition on Facebook and @trailbyfire

All the best!

TBF