VOLCANO: AOGS 2017 call for abstracts: SE10: Connecting Field, Laboratory, and Volcanic Monitoring Data to Magmatic Processes

From: Helena Albert <hln.albert@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: AOGS 2017 call for abstracts: SE10: Connecting Field, Laboratory, and Volcanic Monitoring Data to Magmatic Processes

Dear Colleagues,

You are cordially invited to submit abstracts to our session “Connecting Field, Laboratory, and Volcanic Monitoring Data to Magmatic Processes” at the upcoming AOGS 2017 conference which will be held in Singapore on 6-11 August 2017.

The deadline for abstract submission is 15 Feb 2017.

SE10 Connecting Field, Laboratory, and Volcanic Monitoring Data to Magmatic Processes

http://www.meetmatt-svr3.net/aogs/aogs2017/mars2/confSessionView.asp?sID=150

The Asia-Oceania region hosts the largest number of active volcanoes in the world, which provides an extensive dataset to learn about volcanic processes.
We invite contributions which focus on volcanological field/instrumental/lab observations and/or on physical models explaining volcanic activity. This includes but is not limited to studies presenting monitoring, geology, petrology, seismology, deformation, infrasound and remote sensing data, and studies discussing modeling results. We especially welcome presentations which connect processes and process-based physical/chemical models to observational data and those that use multiple approaches to understand volcanic processes.

For more information about the AOGS meeting, and to submit an abstract, please visit:

http://www.asiaoceania.org/aogs2017/public.asp?page=home.htm

We look forward to your contributions and seeing you in Singapore!

Dr. Helena Albert (Earth Observatory of Singapore, NTU, Singapore),

Dr. Lauriane Chardot (Earth Observatory of Singapore, NTU, Singapore)
Dr. Dawn Sweeney Ruth (Earth Observatory of Singapore, NTU, Singapore)
Dr. Florian M. Schwandner (Jet Propulsion Laboratory/ California Institute of Technology (Caltech), United States)
Prof. Fidel Costa (Earth Observatory of Singapore, NTU, Singapore)