VOLCANO: GSA Cordilleran section meeting

From: Nancy Riggs <nancy.riggs@xxxxxxx>
Subject: GSA Cordilleran section meeting

Igneous activity in cordilleran orogens is inexorably linked with tectonic development and is a critical component of continental crustal evolution and construction. We invite talks that explore the character, origin and timing of magmatism and their links to the tectonic evolution of cordilleran orogens from a multi-disciplinary perspective.

We are very happy that Sue Kay and Jonathan Miller have agreed to give "keynote" talks in this session.

Details about the meeting can be found at http://www.geosociety.org/Sections/cord/2017mtg/, and the technical program is at http://www.geosociety.org/Sections/cord/2017mtg/techprog.htm.

Abstract deadline is 14 February 2017!

We hope to see you there -

Rita Economos