VOLCANO: NP3.2 - Multiscale analysis and modeling of environmental processes

From: Raffaele Castaldo <castaldo.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: NP3.2 - Multiscale analysis and modeling of environmental processes

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to invite you to submit your contribution to the session:
NP3.2 - Multiscale analysis and modeling of environmental processes

Environmental processes often span spatial and temporal scales covering
different orders of magnitude. The session is oriented in collecting studies
relevant to understand multiscale aspects of these processes and in proposing
adequate modeling tools; it is especially aimed to emphasize the interaction
between environmental processes occurring at different scales.
We also aim at contributions emphasizing the multiscale nature of Earth
structures, relevant to environmental processes. More specifically, the
contributions in analytical and numerical modeling of geodynamics,
volcanology, seismology and earth critical zone (i.e. soil hydrology,
landslide processes) field are welcome.

Convener:

Pietro Tizzani (CNR –IREA) (tizzani.p@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Co-Conveners:
Antonello Bonfante (CNR –ISAFOM) (antonello.bonfante@xxxxxxxxx ),
Anna Brook (University of Haifa, Geography and Environmental Studies)
(anna.brook@xxxxxxxxx )
D'Auria Luca (Instituto Volcanológico de Canarias)  (luca.dauria@xxxxxxx),
Raffaele Castaldo (CNR –IREA) (castaldo.r@xxxxxxxxxxx)

For more info, please click here:

Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/EGU-2017-Session-NP32-1542502249373075/
Prezi presentation:
https://prezi.com/lo7fm6-pdhce/np32-multiscale-modeling-and-analysis-of-
environmental-processes/

Please consider submitting your abstract to our session.
The deadline for abstract submission is 11 Jan 2017, 13:00 CET

Go to the abstract submission:
https://administrator.copernicus.org/authentication.php

Best regards,

Dott. Raffaele Castaldo,
PhD Analysis of enviromental System - University of Naples FEDERICO II
Istituto per il Rilevamento Elettromagnetico dell'Ambiente
IREA - CNR (http://www.irea.cnr.it)