VOLCANO: Additional LISTSERV Emails

The following message was received yesterday after the barrage of emails that were sent without my approval.  The issue was NOT a result of the operators of VOLCANO listserv.  I will continue to hold the list for at least the next 24 hours until I am certain the issue as been resolved.

Apologies,

Sean

From: ASU LISTSERV Administrator <suzi.dowhie@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Additional LISTSERV Emails

Good morning/afternoon/evening:

This message is to advise a series of emails were recently sent through ASU's servers in conjunction with an application update to the LISTSERV software. The list, itself, has not been compromised. We apologize for any inconvenience related to inundation of your inboxes. Separately, any message related to an invalid sender has been blocked within our network. The messages were messages which had been submitted for moderation but not yet deleted, or refused, from being able to send. This is a singleton issue and has been mitigated within the ASU server environment.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.