VOLCANO: DEADLINE EXTENDED to June 30th for 2016 Annual Workshop of the European Seismological Commission - Working Group on Volcano Seismology

DEADLINE EXTENDED to June 30th for 2016 Annual Workshop of the European Seismological Commission - Working Group on Volcano Seismology
From: Roberto Carniel <carniel65@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear VOLCANO listserver readers,

The deadline for our workshop was extended to June 30th, 2016.

The 2016 Annual Workshop of the European Seismological Commission - Working Group on Volcano Seismology, co-sponsored  by the IASPEI/IAVCEI Inter-Association Commission on Volcano Seismology, is a very special one this year.

We celebrate the 25th Anniversary of our Working Group and, therefore, go back to one of the most exciting volcanoes of the world:

Stromboli, Aeolian Islands, Italy.

The workshop will take place at the hotel “La Sirenetta”  from September 26th to October 1st, 2016, focussing on

"25 years advancing volcano seismology in a wider volcanological context".

This workshop addresses not only volcano seismology but a wider spectrum of monitoring, modelling, classification and forecasting methods based on seismicity, ground deformation, geochemistry and gas emissions.

Please note that accommodation at the Conference Hotel “La Sirenetta” is limited, so if you want to stay at the Conference Hotel the registration deadline is June 30th,  2016 and a partial payment of 150 € before June 30th, 2016 is also required.

Please contact for registration and payment information: thomas.braun@xxxxxxx

For more information please visit our webpage:

http://earth.leeds.ac.uk/esc_wg/Wshop/work2016.htm

All the best

The convenors:

Thomas Braun, Marisa Carapezza, Alessandro Gattuso, INGV, Italy

Jurgen Neuberg, University of Leeds , UK

Roberto Carniel, University of Udine, Italy