VOLCANO: VGC 2016 abstract submission extended until May 8, 2016

VGC 2016 abstract submission extended until May 8, 2016
From: Simon Buckley <simon.buckley@xxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

Following several requests, we have decided to extend the VGC 2016 abstract submission until 8th May 2016. We look forward to receiving your submissions.

Updates since the last circular:

*Registration is now open. Don't forget to register early to benefit from the early bird rate.

*VGC 2016 special issue will be in The Photogrammetric Record, an international journal published by Wiley. This journal covers all aspects of relevant geomatics methods and applications, including geosciences, and will be promoted by Wiley's Earth Sciences team.

*Icebreaker will be in the heart of Bergen, at the Zachariasbryggen wharf in the old harbour.

Visit the conference website here:
http://virtualoutcrop.com/vgc2016

Best regards,

Simon