VOLCANO: 2016 JKASP meeting, May 31 - June 3, 2016

2016 JKASP meeting, May 31 - June 3, 2016
From: Pavel Izbekov <peizbekov@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you to the 9th JKASP meeting focusing on Japan-Kamchatka-Alaska subduction processes. The meeting will be held in Fairbanks, Alaska during May 31 – June 3, 2016 on campus of the University of Alaska Fairbanks. We invite solicitations for special sessions dedicated to the results of recent and ongoing research projects, as well as hazard mitigation efforts. The scientific sessions will be augmented by pre- and post- conference field trips to Augustine Volcano, Prince William Sound, and Katmai National Park. The first circular can be found at  http://gps.alaska.edu/JKASP/. If you are interested in being on our mailing list, please visit http://goo.gl/forms/KfG006BT3y and sign up for updates.

On behalf of the local organizing committee,

Pavel Izbekov