VOLCANO: IUGG 2015. Friday 26 June - 7pm - IAVCEI Early-Career Social Event

IUGG 2015. Friday 26 June - 7pm - IAVCEI Early-Career Social Event
From: Sam Poppe <sam35poppe@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear participant to the IUGG 2015 General Assembly,

young and ambitious, and that adventurous that you are heading alone to this huge conference? In a group of great colleagues ready to have explosive discussions over a glass of chilled Czech beer? Experienced and seen all volcanoes there are to be seen, and willing to share your experience with a new generation of volcano-scientists?

We hereby cordially invite you to join the open Social Event of the IAVCEI Early-Career Researchers Network at the IUGG 2015 Assembly in Prague, on the evening of Friday 26 June.

- Interested Early-Career Researchers can meet Sam Poppe at the hall of the registration desks from 18:15-18:40 to receive more information about actively taking part in the network.

- At 18:45 we assemble at the entrance to the foot bridge over the highway, at the East side of the conference center, from which we will depart no later than 19:00.

- From 19:00 onwards we booked part of the Potrefena Husa (Na slupi 2102/2b, Praha 2, http://www.phalbertov.cz/), where Vladislav Rapprich will be present already. This is a bar where you can eat as well, and anyone is of course welcome to join at a later time too!

We hope anyone, early and less early-career will be happy to join, since the greatest discussions are done over a chilled beer and snack! Also, see this event as the ideal networking opportunity, just as it was at the Kagoshima 2013 meeting!

With hope to again create an enthousiastic and inspiring atmosphere, see you on Friday!

Sam Poppe on behalf of the IAVCEI Early-Career Researchers Network