VOLCANO: International Volcanological Field School - Summer 2015

International Volcanological Field School - Summer 2015
From: Taryn Lopez <tarynmlopez@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear friends and colleagues,

We would like to invite you to participate in our annual International Volcanological Field School, with sessions focusing on at active volcanoes of Alaska and Kamchatka. These field courses will take  place on the following dates:

Katmai, Alaska: June 7-20, 2015
Mutnovsky/Gorely, Kamchatka: August 16-29, 2015

We still have vacancies in both sessions and would like to encourage all interested parties to apply. These field courses are best suited for graduate and undergraduate students interested in volcanology and prepared for strenuous field works in a harsh environment. Detailed information and application forms are available at:

http://www.uaf.edu/geology/academics/international-volcanology/

Additional information can be found at our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Volcanological-Field-School/178543865542781

Applications are accepted on a continuous basis until all vacancies are filled. Please share this information with students, who might be interested in joining us.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Taryn Lopez and Pavel Izbekov