VOLCANO: Preparation of the 3d edition of “Introduction to Volcanic Seismology” by V.M. Zobin (Elsevier)

Preparation of the 3d edition of “Introduction to Volcanic Seismology” by V.M. Zobin (Elsevier)
From: V Zobin <vzobin@xxxxxxx>

Dear All,
Two months ago I had received a message from Elsevier Limited. The Editor wrote:   “Introduction to Volcanic Seismology has been identified as a high-value book and one we would be very interested in revising for a new edition, to be published in both print and electronic formats”. I agreed, and last week I have signed the contract. In the new edition, which I have to submit to Elsevier in September 2016, I want to add one chapter about the seismic signals associated with the activity of geysers and hydrotherms and to correct all “bugs” collected in the 2nd edition of 2012. Therefore, I need in the help of all who had read the 2nd edition of my book. Please be so kind to send me your corrections of the text indicating the page to correct and your advices in improving of my book.
During my work with the 2nd edition I had the happy opportunities to give my course of Volcanic Seismology in some volcanological centers and universities, and the discussions and questions of my students strongly approved me in my work with the book. So please, if any of volcanological centers or universities is interested in my course I will be glad to give it during 2015 and the initial months of 2016 and to obtain the new discussions and questions.
My e-mail address is vzobin@xxxxxxx
Best regards,
Vyacheslav Zobin
Universidad de Colima