VOLCANO: Call for titles for JVGR Special Issue "Understanding volcanoes in the Vanuatu arc"

Call for titles for JVGR Special Issue "Understanding volcanoes in the Vanuatu arc"
From: Sylvie Vergniolle <vergniolle@xxxxxxx>

Dear all,

 Several french researchers, associated in a 3 years projet on understanding Vanuatu volcanoes, have decided to call for a special issue to JVGR (see below the list of potential titles from the contributors). Submissions are scheduled for end of nov 2014. I’ll act as the guest editor and have N. Metrich as co-guest editor.

The main theme is understanding the behaviour of volcanoes in Vanuatu (West pacific) with a special emphasis on eruptive dynamics. The title for the special issue could be:

"Understanding volcanoes in the Vanuatu arc"

The subjects already covered include:geology, geochemisty, rheology, geophysics (seismic, acoustic, radar, deformations)

If you are interested in joining the special issue, could you please send me an email with an author list (at least the first one) and a title (this can be changed later on). Could you please also pass the email to anyone, who could be interested in joining our group ?

vergniolle@xxxxxxx

Could you please let me know as soon as possible whether you are interested or no? Having a special issue accepted by JVGR requires a minimum number of participants.

Thank you very much.

Sylvie Vergniolle

Sylvie Vergniolle-
Group:. Dynamique des Fluides Géologiques
Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris-
1, rue Jussieu
75238 Paris cedex 05-
 tel: +33 1 83 95
Secretary (group): Stephanie Ndiaye
+33 1 83 95 ????- fax: +33 1 83 95 77 02
office: room 446