VOLCANO: COMSOL Volcanology Modelling Workshop

COMSOL Volcanology Modelling Workshop
From: James Hickey <James.Hickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello all,

In a similar vein to an event we ran last year at the University of Bristol, we are planning to organise a small workshop in Barcelona at the Institute of Earth Sciences Jaume Almera, CSIC, from the 18 - 20 November 2013.

The workshop will be used to meet other users of COMSOL working within the volcanology community, help one another with trouble-shooting different issues, and build towards model advances. Last years event proved to be very fruitful and led to a number of new collaborations, as well as providing people with the tools to solve modelling problems they had previously been stuck on. In addition to this there will be a field-trip to the nearby Catalan monogenetic volcanic field.

If you would like to attend this event, please email me (james.hickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) to register your interest and indicate whether you will have access to your own COMSOL license, if not we can arrange for some temporary licenses to be provided for the duration of the workshop.

Share with any other colleagues who would also be interested in attending.

Many thanks,

James.

---------------------------
James Hickey