VOLCANO: Remember "Basalt 2013"

Remember "Basalt 2013"
From: "Joerg Buechner" <Joerg.Buechner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,
I want to remember you on the conference "BASALT 2013".
About 2 weeks remaining to the deadline of registration.
Please use the registration form at the homepage and wait before paying to our confirmation of your registration.
Further information and the programme of the conference you find here: www.senckenberg.de/basalt2013
On behalf of organizing committee
sincerely
Joerg Buechner