VOLCANO: Santiaguito booklet and poster

Santiaguito booklet and poster
From: Jeannie Scott <jeannie.scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Now available online:  “The Santiaguito volcanic dome complex, Guatemala”

This 60-page, full colour booklet provides a detailed introduction to Santa María / Santiaguito, and the results of my four-year research project looking at the rocks of Santiaguito; I also explain what these results mean for the staff at the Santa María volcano observatory, the people who live and work close to the volcano, and to scientists around the world. Suitable for non-scientists and scientists:

http://vhub.org/resources/2268

A poster summarizing my research, suitable for non-experts, is also available:

https://vhub.org/resources/2329

Jeannie Scott

jeannie.scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

School of Geography & the Environment