VOLCANO: Reactions to the L'Aquila verdict

Reactions to the L'Aquila verdict
From: Audray Delcamp <delcampa@xxxxxx>

Dear All,

Like many of us, I have been quite shocked by the judge verdict on the Aquila trial. I have been talking with many of my geologist friends and colleagues, and I think we all feel the same. We were thus wondering if there is any plan to support and help our Italian fellows. This is just unfair, unbelievable, shocking, mad, etc etc etc etc...I strongly believe that this is our duty as scientist to condemn - in a global action - this judgment. Even if the actions taken are not working, I would feel ashamed not to try, and at least to show them that they are somehow not alone .
So. if anything is happening at the community scale, please spread the word...

Many many thanks!

audray delcamp

--
Post Doc Researcher