VOLCANO: SolEx Update

SolEx Update
From: Fred Witham <fredwitham@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that we have just released a new version of SolEx: A model for COHSCl-volatile solubilities and exsolved gas compositions in basalt.

In the new version (v1.0):
OS X Lion compatibility
Bug fix: Version 0.1 for OS X had an error in the calculation of PI in the isobar calculation.

The new version can be downloaded from the same link
www.freddovsthevolcano.me.uk/depot/solex_app_files.zip

The full description of the model and its performance is available at
doi:10.1016/j.cageo.2011.09.021

We hope that you find this tool useful. Please do let me have any feedback or suggestions for improvements.

Best wishes
fred & the SolEx team

Fred Witham
fredwitham@xxxxxxxxxxx