VOLCANO: field assisstent for a trip to Naples and Volcano island

field assisstent for a trip to Naples and Volcano island
From: "Obenholzner" <obenholzner@xxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,
I am searching for 1 field assisstent to accompany me to places where my sonde is burried. Trip would be free of costs starting at NHM/Volcanology - Salzburg, Austria. We would get started Sept. 28 and return to Salzburg 21. Oct. The planned schedule coincides with the  fluids workshop at the Univ. Napoli which can be visited. Part time we stay in a tent, sometimes in a hotel. My preference is a person who is a student or postdoc who can bring expertimentle methodes utilizing FESM/EDS or ICP-MS with him/her. If you are a very young add a short statements from your adviser.

If you have questins please contact obenholzner@xxxxxx.

All the best Johannes

Dr. Johannes Obenholzner, PhD
Baumbichlstr. 38