VOLCANO: Volcanic risk survey - last chance!

Volcanic risk survey - last chance!
From: "Amy Donovan" <ard31@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear all

Happy New Year!

Thank you to all those who have already filled in our survey. This is your final chance - please consider helping us! We will be closing the survey shortly.

What's it about? We are examining the relationship between volcanologists' views about volcanic risk and those of non-volcanologists. We are also asking some questions about eruption management and forecasting. Results will be made available when the project has finished, and will be compared with results from population surveys currently being carried out.

Who is it for? Anyone who has ever been involved in monitoring volcanoes anywhere (just note which volcano you wish to refer to in the box) - doesn't matter if you don't officially work for an observatory (again, there is space to give details)! Please just fill in as many questions as you feel able to.

The link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MC6HFXK

Many thanks for your time

With best wishes

Amy Donovan