VOLCANO: new book about volcanoes

New book about volcanoes
From: "V. Zobin" <vzobin@xxxxxxx>

Dear All,

I am appointed as the editor for the upcoming Editorial Nova Science Publishers (New York) publication "Volcanoes: Structure, Hazards and Effects" and invite you to submit your articles for this book. The texts concerning the geophysical, geological, seismological, and geochemical aspects of the problems named in the title of the book are acceptable. The abstracts of the articles should be sent me before November10, 2011, and the manuscripts before February10, 2011. All manuscripts will be reviewed by at least two reviewers. The final files of the book have to be sent to the Editorial Nova during August 2012. Publication will be about 6-9 months after the close of the volume.

Best regards

Vyacheslav Zobin

Observatorio Vulcanologico, Universidad de Colima, Colima, Mexico

E-mail: vzobin@xxxxxxx

--
Dr. Vyacheslav M. Zobin
Profesor Investigador Titular C