VOLCANO: Global Volcanism Program - website survey

Global Volcanism Program - website survey
From: "Venzke, Ed" <VENZKEE@xxxxxx>

Hi everyone,

GVP is in the process of a complete website redesign that will retain
all of the functionality of the current site plus add expanded data
search and download capabilities. We want to know what you like and
dislike about the current site, as well as functionality that you
would like to see added.

Be assured that we are not tracking any personally identifiable
information; all responses are anonymous.  We are only interested in
the survey questions, plus any other ideas you would like to share in
the additional text boxes provided with several questions. Your time
is greatly appreciated!

A link to the survey can be found at the top of every page on the GVP
website (www.volcano.si.edu). Please spread the word to help us
improve this community resource.

Ed Venzke