VOLCANO: position request

***********************************************************************************************************************
position request
From: robert constantinescu <roberto_on@xxxxxxxxx>
***********************************************************************************************************************

Greetings,

I am Robert Constantinescu from Romania. I have a Bachelor Degree in Geochemistry and a Master Degree in Natural Hazards, my main interest is volcanology and volcanic hazards. I know I have send lots of requests on this listserv and I apologize for my insistence but I am still looking for a position of any kind that will allow me to improve acknowledge of volcanology and help me move a step forward to a future career in this field. I had some temporarily opportunities so far, which helped me a lot and made me, keep on going. Through this e-mail, I would like to ask you for any opportunity that might be of help for me to learn, train and continue my quest in volcanology. I am especially looking for field positions that can help me learn the tricks of the job in the field, as a field/research assistant or intern for few months and why not, applying for a PhD position. I am interested in learning physical volcanology and how to interpret all the ,,signs" that a volcano gives to us, in order to provide a good forecast of eruption and different volcanic hazardous events.
Please have a look over my CV at www.robertconstantinescu.wordpress.com and please contact me at roberto_on@xxxxxxxxx for any other information.

Thank you for your understanding!

Sincerely,

Robert C