VOLCANO: Searching for fluidal pyroclasts

Searching for fluidal pyroclasts
From: Lucy Porritt lporritt@xxxxxxxxxx

Dear all,
I am currently conducting research investigating the internal and external
morphology of pyroclasts resulting from eruption of low viscosity magmas.
Of particular interest are Pele’s tears and other fluidal/spray-like
morphologies. I am interested in obtaining a wide selection of pyroclasts
from a range of different magma compositions and localities. I currently
have access to Hawaiian tears from Kilauea Iki and would like to be able
to compare these to other similar pyroclasts. If anyone has information on
good localities to collect such material, or already has some in their
collection they would be willing to lend/provide me I would be extremely
grateful. Please email me at lporritt@xxxxxxxxxx
Thank you very much for your help
Best regards
Lucy