VOLCANO: Montserrat's Andesite Volcano

Montserrat's Andesite Volcano
From: "David Lea" <lead@xxxxxxxx>

If there is anyone coming to the "15 year on Conference" in Montserrat in April that speaks Italian and could do the voice over on Steve Sparks and David Lea's DVD, "Montserrat's Andesite Volcano" please get in touch with us as soon as possible. This educational DVD is already available in English, French, Japanese and Spanish and German.  You can read about this DVD at www.priceofparadise.com

The Italian TRANSLATION is COMPLETED thanks to Costanza Bonadonna, Corado Cimarreli, Boris Behncke, Allessandro Fabbrizio, Eleonora Rivalta and Micol Tedesco. Now we need someone to sit in our studio in Montserrat and do the voice over so that we can offer the DVD in it's sixth language. If you know of someone coming to the Conference please let us know. Or if you have any other ideas on how we can do this, we would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks so much,

David Lea