VOLCANO: Trip at Erta Alé lava lake and dallol in Ethiopian Afar

Trip at Erta Alé lava lake and dallol in Ethiopian Afar
Evelyne Pradal <epradal.sciterre@xxxxxxx>

I'm a french geologist-volcanologist and I plan to go in Danakil
depression  in Ethiopia with a small group from feb 26th to march 7th.
This trip is mainly to obersve Erta'Alé volcano lava lake activity
(very active now) and Dallol hydrothermal field, with it's strange
mineral deposits.
if somebody is interested, please contact me quickly to:

epradal.sciterre@xxxxxxxxxxx