VOLCANO: geo-trip for students to Lanzarote

geo-trip for students to Lanzarote
From: Andrea Rossotti <arossotti@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear coleagues and geology students,

my name is Andrea Rossotti, I am an Italian volcanologist working as professinal geo-guide around the world.
Together with a local logistic organization I work with in Lanzarote (Canary islands), I have organized a seven days-geological trip to this island especially designed and addressed to the low budget University students who desire to visit a volcanologically interenting place but have no money enough to go to expensive localities. Lanzarote is a beautiful volcanic island in wich it is possible to admire most of the volcanological features students study on the books. In addition,  for Europeans is incredibly cheap to reach and the logistic we made up is really low cost.

The trip will be lead by myself and my local coleagues and the teachings will be held in English, in Italian or in Spanish on request.

For further details please visit my web page (http://www.geologando.it/PROGRAM_LANZAROTE_STUDENTS.htm
)

My best regards with all my wishes for nice travels.
--
---
Andrea Rossotti (Ph. D.)

tel: (0039) 333 80 32 366