VOLCANO: EGU2011 Session PS10: Volcanism, Tectonics and Faulting in the Solar System

EGU2011 Session PS10: Volcanism, Tectonics and Faulting in the Solar System
From: Thomas Platz <Thomas.Platz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,
(our apologies for multiple posting)

We would like you to consider our session "Volcanism, Tectonics and Faulting in the Solar System" for your abstract submission for the next EGU, 3-7 April 2011, in Vienna. A detailed session description is given below.
We also encourage your students to apply for financial support to attend the conference. However, their abstracts need to be submitted at the latest by 3 December 2010 (see also http://meetings.copernicus.org/egu2011/support_and_distinction/financial_support.html).
For any enquiries you may have, please don't hesitate to contact us.

We look forward to meeting you in Vienna.

Best wishes,
Thomas Platz,
Matteo Massironi,
Graziella Caprarelli,