VOLCANO: Soufrière Hills Volcano 15 years on conference

Soufrière Hills Volcano 15 years on conference
From: "Paul Cole" <paul@xxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues,

Registration is now open for the ‘Soufrière Hills Volcano 15 years on conference’ which will be held in Montserrat from 4-8th April 2011.

Information regarding scientific sessions, travel to Montserrat, accommodation, field trips etc and important deadlines is now available on www.mvo.ms and clicking on the conference logo on the right hand side or by going directly to www.mvo.ms/en/news/15-years-on-conference

Registration forms can be obtained from the conference administration team at shv15yearson@xxxxxxxxx and will also be available from the conference website in the next few days or so. We are currently seeking sponsorship with financial support already confirmed by IAVCEI, as a consequence we expect to be able to offer some financial support, particularly to research students.

We encourage delegates to register for the meeting as soon as possible as space is limited.

Regards

Paul Cole